Kompanija Seavus je raspisala konkurs za poziciju Angular Developer. Rok za prijavu je 14.10.
Application period: 05/05/2020 - 14/10/2020
Job category: Software Development
Serbia: Belgrade; Kragujevac; Nish; Novi Sad;
Macedonia: Bitola; Skopje;
Belarus: Minsk; Brest;
What drives our spirit is innovation – creating the next generation solutions that take the business world beyond success. With a pioneering mindset, we always propose fresh solutions and approaches to existing challenges.
We cultivate diversity, value ambition and eagerness for knowledge, change, and challenge. We aim to reinvent the art and science of software development and create a software in service of humanity for a better world. We support over 3,500 customers worldwide to efficiently achieve their goals.
As a new member of the team you would have the opportunity to work on a project for one of the largest German multinational engineering and technology company. You will be part of the scrum team who will develop a Dynamic Internal Portal, where each user could customize his/her launch portal.
Skills set you should possess:
- Extensive experience in front-end development, specifically with Angular 2 or above: TypeScript and RXJS.
- Knowledge of HTML5/CSS3 – Responsive design concept + CSS Preprocessors (understanding of the adaptive/responsive concept)
- Experience with RESTful Web Services and APIs
- Experience in creating self-contained, reusable modules and components
- Review and estimation of user stories in an agile process
- Effective use of the Git source control system including branching, merging and pull requests
- Willingness to travel (<20% of working time)
- Professional Working English (verbal and written)
Day to day challenges:
- Key contributor to front-end applications written in Angular 7 and TypeScript
- Code new user-facing features and integrate data from various back-end services
- Learn and share expertise with teammates through code reviews and other avenues
- Research and propose new approaches to work, new tools, and new best practices for the team
- Work with design and engineering team members to build features from concept through implementation
- And most importantly, have fun working with wonderful people in a diverse team
Perks for you:
- Opportunity to gain international business experience, working for world high class companies
- Comfortable, friendly and supportive working atmosphere
- Possibility for personal and professional growth within a stable environment
- Social and sport benefits
- Business travels
Check out about: