Naša kompanija Inovatec raspisala je konkurs za Product Operations Lead poziciju. Rok je 24.10.2020.
Inovatec are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be.
Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
We’re looking for a leader to manage our Product Operations Team. You are able to think like a customer, make sound decisions, overcome hurdles, follow through on commitments, have a thirst for learning, and bring a positive attitude while working in a team environment.
The Product Operations Lead has a strong technical background and is focused on managing the team who support our application, underlying infrastructure, and DevOps pipeline. The Product Operations Lead is responsible for ensuring product uptime and integrity, the execution of the day-to-day operations, maintenance, configuration, support, and a smooth-running software delivery pipeline.
- You have years of hard-won experience managing a team who build and operate a robust cloud-based web services infrastructure
- You emphasize instrumenting and monitoring everything possible
- You are always ready to roll up your sleeves and help get the job done
- You know how to mentor and empower employees to succeed in their work
- You are eager to learn!
Technical Skills Required
- Proven experience managing a high performing team related to incident management and task delivery.
- Experience with cloud computing technologies and the Windows stack.
- Experience with DevOps practices related to automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies.
- Technical experience of common database technologies, such as SQL Database/Server and Web app development, .Net development, Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Expert in managing IT infrastructure, including backup and patch management, performance tuning, monitoring, and alerting, release and deployments, and disaster recovery.
- Understanding ITIL process management (Change, Incident, Problem) and SLA Management.
Non-Technical Skills Required
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Analytical and process oriented, with a proven track record of driving decisions collaboratively, resolving conflicts and ensuring follow through.
- Exceptional organizational skills able to guide a team towards company goals and objectives.
- Effective facilitation skills able to help the team meet their goals and objectives efficiently.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related certifications.
- 5+ years of production application support and incident response experience.
- 5+ years of setting up and deploying software packages to cloud systems.
- 3+ years of managing a high performing team.
- Long term, full-time employment in office in Belgrade (during COVID-19 we work from home, work from the office is an option if you adhere to all health and safety on work measures)
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic working environment
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Access to Udemy for Business courses
- Relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- Private health insurance
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun
- Great working atmosphere
Working location: Belgrade
If you are interested in this position and you have required skills, please send your CV (with your photo) and cover letter electronically.