Naša kompanija Inovatec raspisala je konkurs za Quality Assurance and Technical Support Specialist poziciju. Rok je 17.10.2020.
Inovatec d.o.o. are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be. Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
At Inovatec, the Quality Assurance and Technical Support Specialist’s primary role is to work closely with our Development and Support teams, helping to shape and maintain the overall quality assurance process for production failures related to code in our products. The Quality Assurance and Technical Support Specialist will troubleshoot issues through our product’s UI as well as in the code to confirm, reproduce and attempt to isolate issues prior to them being submitted to the Development team for review.
As a highly technical individual, the Quality Assurance and Technical Support Specialist will be responsible to become and expert in our product functionality as well as very familiar with the code and back end functionality. The Quality Assurance and Technical Support Specialist acts as the bridge between the Customer and the development team.
The Quality Assurance and Technical Support Specialist will also be accountable to troubleshoot with Customers and to explain technical concepts to them. The Quality Assurance and Technical Support Specialist should possess strong Customer Service and Soft Skills and be very comfortable speaking with them over the phone as well as through email and Support Tickets.
- Work within Zendesk and Jira Software ticketing systems
- Manage and triage all support tickets and maintenance requests
- Communicate all progress to the Customer
- Become familiar with our codebase and help to diagnose failures
- Test websites across various browsers and mobile devices
- Translate business requirements into test scenarios
- Log and track failures, following them through to closure
- Verify builds for quality prior to production deployment
- Maintain client relationships and help facilitate information
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents and provide timely and meaningful feedback to ensure a full and clear understanding of deliverables as well as identify any gaps in requirements
- Troubleshoot issues related to product configurations and settings
- Troubleshoot issues related to Database settings and advanced configurations
- Write SQL queries to troubleshoot issues
- Monitor queues and establish case priority
- Maintain an established Average Handle Time for all contact channels that Inovatec Supports
- Maintain an established Customer Satisfaction Score based on responses to surveys sent after cases are closed as resolved
- Properly escalate issues that are outside of Support Boundaries
- Great and communicate with Customers using pre-established scripting when appropriate
- Properly log interactions with Customers and incidents as cases in the Inovatec ticketing system
- Work with the members of the various other teams to support the objectives and SLA deliverables of the Business and Operations Team
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in providing excellent customer service and technical support in a high volume Technical Help Desk
- 2+ years as a Developer or in QA
- Excellent phone, email skills and deskside etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience in tracking and documenting issues via a helpdesk system
- Proven ability to investigate and analyze information to derive solutions to problems
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Fluent in .net and java script coding
- Bachelor degree or certificate in computer-related discipline or the equivalent technical experience
- Long term, full-time employment (8 hours per day, working hours between 10:00am and 6:00pm Serbian time) in office in Kragujevac (during COVID-19 we work from home, work from the office is an option if you adhere to all health and safety on work measures)
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic working environment
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Access to Udemy for Business courses
- Relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
Working location: Kragujevac
If you are interested in this position and you have required skills, please send your CV (with your photo) and cover letter electronically.