Naša kompanija Inovatec je u potrazi za Technical Support Specialist-om. Rok za prijavu je 20.03.2022.
Inovatec d.o.o. are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be. Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
At Inovatec, the Technical Support Specialist’s primary role is to provide second level product support to Inovatec customers. The Technical Support Specialist will troubleshoot issues as well as educate customers on higher level administrative functions, Salesforce Integration, query writing and reporting.
As Inovatec offers financial software applications, the Technical Support Specialist will have a basic understanding of the banking industry, particularly in relation to loans and leases. The Technical Support Specialist should be familiar with the numbers and metrics stored within Inovatec products and be able to understand what the Customer is referring to when they reference common banking and financing metrics and terms.
The Technical Support Specialist is a Customer advocate and is able to provide excellent Customer service and a can do, positive attitude in all interactions with Inovatec Customers. The Technical Support Specialist must maintain a positive and professional tone even when dealing with angry or irate Customers. The Technical Support Specialist must understand that Inovatec’s Customers are our focus.
- Troubleshoot issues related to product configurations and settings
- Troubleshoot issues related to Database settings and advanced configurations
- Troubleshoot issues related to Salesforce administration, reporting and configuration
- Write SQL queries to troubleshoot issues
- Troubleshoot issues related to and fix reporting functionality within our software
- Train Customers on product usage
- Monitor queues and establish case priority
- Maintain an established Average Handle Time for all contact channels that Inovatec Supports
- Maintain an established Customer Satisfaction Score based on responses to surveys sent after cases are closed as resolved
- Properly escalate issues that are outside of Support Boundaries
- Great and communicate with Customers using pre-established scripting when appropriate
- Properly log interactions with Customers and incidents as cases in the Inovatec ticketing system
- Work with the members of the various other teams to support the objectives and SLA deliverables of the Business and Operations Teams
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in providing excellent customer service and technical support in a high volume Technical Help Desk
- Excellent phone, email skills and deskside etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Extensive experience in tracking and documenting issues via a helpdesk system
- Proven ability to investigate and analyze information to derive solutions to problems
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Bachelor degree or certificate in computer related discipline or the equivalent technical experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience in technical support role
- Familiarity with SQL databases and query writing
- Long term, full-time employment in office in Belgrade or Kragujevac (during COVID-19 we work from home, work from the office is an option if you adhere to all health and safety on work measures)
- Working time: 8 hours per day, Monday-Friday, working hours between 10:00 am and 6:00 pm Serbian time, there will be a requirement for working 1:00 pm – 9:00 pm Serbian time one week out of every six
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic working environment
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Access to Udemy for Business courses
- Relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
Working location: Belgrade or Kragujevac
If you are interested in this position and you have required skills, please send your CV (preferably with your photo) and cover letter electronically.