GIVE - Green Ict deVElopment project is aimed to bild up strong strategic cluster partnership, aiming at several target groups. The GIVE partnership will be based on cross-clusters, cross- border, and cross - regional and cross - industry collaboration. It is very challenging because it has eight partners from seven different countries, two different European regions and three vital industries.
Expected project results:
- to create new value chain and favourable framework for establishing a sustainable cross-industry strategic cluster partnership(GIVE) in the field of green smart technologies focusing on automotive and transport sectors
- to create common knowledge base for internationalization and marketing in cluster managers and SMEs members and to establish strong links among GIVE partners and SMEs members
- to build up sustainable strategic cluster partnership based on development of GIVE internationalization strategy and implementation roadmap
- to promote GIVE strategic cluster partnership on a European, regional and national level in order to extend the partnership in different regions and industries and to create links to other ESCPs.
The project will encompass:
- B2B events
General project objective:
- To build up strategic cluster partnership in the field of smart green technologies among the three vital industries - automotive, renewable energy and ICT
Specific project objectives:
- to create a favorable framework for establishing a sustainable cross-industry strategic cluster partnership across Europe among three vital industries- ICT, automotive and renewable energy by implementation of partnership building and collaboration activities.
- to build up sustainable strategic cluster partnership based on development of GIVE internationalization strategy and implementation roadmap .
- to promote GIVE partnership and increase online promotion of GIVE partners by implementation of identity shaping, communication, promotion and online media activities.