Working location: Belgrade, Kragujevac. Deadline for applications: 22.12.2017.
Inovatec d.o.o. is expert in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be.
Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
Due to strong demand for our services, we are expanding our team and looking to recruit one:
Customer Service Agent
- Work place: Kragujevac, Belgrade
- Working hours: 4pm – 12am (16h-24h)
We are looking for a customer-oriented service representative with technical background. This person will act as a product specialist to resolve any emerging problems, with accuracy and efficiency.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction. Working with various internal and external team members to support the objectives and deliverables of the Operations Teams.
Detailed Job Description
- Serving as the initial point of contact via phone and email to support customer requests, analyze problems and escalate issues when necessary meeting SLA timelines
- Log incidents and end user requests, identify recurring problems, and provide necessary workarounds, fixes, and solutions
- Working with the members of the various other teams to support the objectives and SLA deliverables of the Business and Operations Teams
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in providing excellent customer service and technical support in a high volume Technical Help Desk
- Excellent phone, email skills and deskside etiquette
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of English, both in written and verbal form
- Knowledge of French would be an asset
- Extensive experience in tracking and documenting issues via a helpdesk system
- Proven ability to investigate and analyze information to derive solutions to problems
- Excellent time management and attention to detail
- Bachelor degree or certificate in computer related discipline or the equivalent technical experience
- Minimum of two years’ experience in technical support role
- Familiarity with SQL databases is an asset
- Long term, full-time employment (8 hours per day, Monday-Friday)
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic working environment
- Excellent working equipment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- If you are interested in this position and you have required skills, please send your CV (with your photo) and cover letter electronically.
Working location: Belgrade, Kragujevac
Deadline for applications: 22.12.2017.