Naša kompanija Emisia Consulting je raspisala konkurs za poziciju DevOps Engineer. Rok za prijavu je 15.2.2019.
Emisia Consulting is a leading software development company located in Kragujevac, specialized in translation software applications, with a long tradition of providing quality software solutions. For more information about the company, please visit www.emisia.net.
Due to the fact that we consider the prosperity of our company to be the outcome of capabilities and skills of our employees, we pay serious attention to the selection of our staff and their further advancement.
We need highly motivated individuals with enthusiasm and energy to be part of our team.
Currently we are looking for
What you need for this position:
- Good network experience
- Understanding of network engineering concepts: OSI layer familiarity, Firewalls and VPNs
- Understanding of DNS, DHCP, LDAP
- Good understanding of Unix shells and scripting languages: Bash shell, Python, PHP, Perl
- Good knowledge in any CI/CD tool.
- Basic knowledge of Docker and Docker containerization
- Basic knowledge of Kubernetes
- Mid-level knowledge of Linux / Unix administration
- Good knowledge of version control system SVN, GIT
- Basic knowledge of virtualization, VMware Tools, vSphere, ESXI
- Basic knowledge of any programming language, understanding of code management
- Mid-level knowledge of English language
- Strong communication skills
- Good organizational skills and time management
- Self-initiative and capability of working in a fast paced environment
It is an advantage if you have:
- Basic knowledge of monitoring tools, Prometheus, Nagios, etc.
- Basic knowledge of AWS cloud/platform
- Experience with IDE (Integrated Development Environment), Eclipse or other
What you will be doing:
- Working with development team to automate build and deployment process
- Working with QA team to streamline cross service testing process
- Working with IT team on provisioning and improving deployment infrastructure
- Monitoring build processes and deploy environments
- Developing new and improving existing automated solutions for continuous integration and deployment
- Work in pleasant working environment
- Personal and professional growth
- Stable and well organized working conditions
Future employees are required to be stationed in Kragujevac.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application deadline: 02/15/2019