Kompanija Digital Share iz Kragujevca raspisala je konkurs za radno mesto iOS Software Developer. Rok: 13.10.2016. godine
Digital Share is a Global IT company with expertise in Information Technologies with focus on software development, IT consulting, web/graphic design and server/hosting solutions.
We are consistently delivering outsourcing software solutions, quality software products and solutions for start-ups, mid-size and large enterprises worldwide.
Our growing team consisted of internal and external professionals, programmers, web administrators, graphics engineers and marketing experts carry our own projects and outsource IT projects for partners worldwide.
Job location: Belgrade, Kragujevac
- Minimum 1 year experience in developing iOS applications
- Excellent knowledge of Objective-C programming language
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the iOS SDK + Swift coding
- Experience in dealing with web services (REST, SOAP)
- Knowledge of working on some of the synchronization tool's (GIT, SVN)
- Knowledge of Apple software design patterns and guidelines
- Documenting code in accordance with established standards
- Solid German / excellent English skills, written and spoken
- Team player, can work independently and with other team members collaboratively and effectively
- Strong analytical thinker, intellectually curious
- Effective and independent learner, diligent, proactive and thorough
- Able to quickly get up to speed on existing code base, understand the main code flows and become a productive and effective contributor to the team
- Ability to recognize and correctly apply basic software design patterns.
- Interest to learn as well as share your knowledge and ideas with your co-workers
- Permanent employment
- Fun, innovative and highly stimulating working environment
- Pleasant working environment
- Open-minded to your ideas and suggestions
- Personal and professional growth
Please send us your CV and any information you deem relevant about yourself and your past working experience on firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: 13.10.2016.