Inovatec d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Systems Administrator. Rok za prijavu: 28.09.2019.
Inovatec d.o.o. are experts in providing innovative software solutions helping businesses establish a scalable, data driven business model within the automotive and equipment finance industry. We offer quality solutions, service and support to clients from small businesses to large corporations no matter how unique or complex the problem may be. Our expertise and passion for business process automation drives our commitment in developing innovative technology that will integrate and grow with your company, keeping our solutions successful in the long term. Providing clients with the highest levels of professionalism, combining integrity with excellence is the foundation upon which we continue to build our success today.
Inovatec is looking for a motivated and diligent Systems Administrator to join our Corporate Services Team. The successful candidate will be responsible for workstation, server maintenance, application deployments, support and maintenance of IT Operations support tools, as well as incident troubleshooting and resolution.
This individual will work closely within the IT Operations team to continually build, enhance, and maintain highly available systems and applications for Inovatec.
- Work closely with Inovatec teams to identify, troubleshoot, diagnose, and correct system related issues as they arise
- Monitor and review dashboards, logs, and critical alerts to ensure system issues are identified, escalated, and addressed as quickly as possible
- Participate in incident response activities and work closely with team members on resolution activities
- Provide ongoing day-to-day operational support for all systems
- Assist in the provisioning of physical and virtual servers, including installation and configuration of operating systems
- Manage and administer incident, problem, and service request work queues
- Develop and maintain documentation as needed
- Support root cause analysis, investigations, and follow-up on action items
- Provide support to business users and key stakeholders as needed
- Participate and support change management activities
- Log all activity related to planned and unplanned maintenance or incident responses
- Responsible for administrating office physical security and access systems
- Assist in third party technical audits as needed
- Perform other systems related work as needed
- Available to participate in out-of-hours On-call support
- 5 years of experience as a Systems Administrator in a Corporate environment, with a proven track record in infrastructure management, implementation and support
- In depth experience installing, configuring, and administering Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Experience managing Office 365 suite of products (Office, Sharepoint…)
- Experience with Jira Software and related suite of products
- Experience with virtualization infrastructures (VMware vCenter and HyperV)
- Experience working with of Microsoft Azure environments.
- Previous experience working in an environment with formally structured IT Operational processes including work request ticket management, incident management, change management, problem management
- Proficiency in scripting languages such as Powershell
- Experience with high availability and disaster recovery planning and implementation
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently as needed
- Ability to adapt to change and work well under pressure
- Ability to multitask and manage numerous projects
- Ability to take on internal operational initiatives as a prime or lead
- Excellent communication, organizational, interpersonal, problem solving, and documentation skills
- Long term, full-time employment (8 hours per day, Monday-Friday) in office in Kragujevac
- Growth potential
- Opportunity to be part of a highly talented, professional and friendly team in a dynamic working environment
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Excellent working conditions and equipment
- Further professional development
- Relaxed, casual and stress free, yet professional working environment
- Very competitive salaries and performance-based bonuses
- All benefits paid pursuant to relevant Serbian laws
- Soft drinks, tea, coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
- Private health insurance
- Modern working environment to help you be productive and have fun
- Great working atmosphere
Working location: Kragujevac
If you are interested in this position and you have required skills, please send your CV (with your photo) and cover letter electronically.
Deadline for applications: 28.09.2019.